Grandeur’s Health & Safety Policy Statement
This statement should be read in conjunction with the Health & Safety policies that set out specific responsibilities and arrangements by which Health & Safety is to be organized, implemented and monitored within the company.
1. Grandeur Real Estate Ltd is committed to providing a healthy and safe working environment for all employees and non-employees affected by our activities. We will use all reasonable endeavors to ensure safe systems of work throughout our business activities and will do all that is reasonably practicable to ensure a safe & healthy working environment and safe working methods.
2. Grandeur Real Estate Ltd considers that health & safety an important part of all our management systems and that clear communication and co-operation between management, employees and the client is important in order to achieve a high standard of health & safety at work.
3. General policymaking is the responsibility of the Directors, the major objective being to promote correct standards of health, safety and welfare that comply with all the statutory provisions and codes of practice.
4. Grandeur Real-Estate On-site Commitments:
- Initiate and maintain a safe and healthy workplace, so far as is reasonably practicable, to ensure that employees, customers, visitors and the environment are not exposed to risks arising from our cleaning activities.
- Ensure that employees have adequate support, supervision, relevant health & safety documentation, information and training required, in order to make them aware of potential hazards within the workplace.
- Ensure that no person intentionally or recklessly interfere with or misuses anything provided in the interests of health, safety or welfare.
- Communicate with the employees on matters affecting their health & safety and the importance of reporting or eliminating hazards by encouraging them to bring to the attention of management any proposals for the improvement of health & safety standards; thereby allowing them to fulfill their duties safely without risk to themselves or others.
- Make available all necessary safety devices and personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Ensure records are maintained with regard to safe systems of work, risk assessments, employee training, work equipment inspections, and that these are readily available for inspection by others when required.
- Ensure that continual attention is paid to the provision of health & safety information, supervision and training for all employees.
- Ensure that suppliers and service partners are aware of their responsibilities and are conversant with health & safety procedures and their implementation.
- Ensure that the Health and Safety Regulations as dictated by our customers are fully complied with.
5. Grandeur believes in improving health & safety standards through constant monitoring and reviewing of its health & safety policies and procedures. A safe and healthy workplace can only be achieved if employees accept responsibility for their own health & safety and that of other persons who may be affected by their work activities. We should all work together in order to raise awareness of health & safety in the workplace and ensure that health & safety procedures and policies are adhered to.